House of the Year - Entries Open Today 8th January 2018!
Entries for the Registered Master Builders 2018 House of the Year are open.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be involved in the industry’s leading residential construction competition.
Here is a link to the e-version of the entry guide
– you should have also received a hard copy in the post.
Entries are on-line only and close on Monday 26 February 2018
Key Changes for 2018
• All entries must have Code Compliance Certificate four weeks after entries close. If this is not received the entry will be withdrawn.
• All entries must have owner’s acceptance no later than two weeks after entries close. If not received the entry will be withdrawn.
• All entries, except Builder’s Own Home and Show Home, are eligible for the Supreme Awards.
• All entries are eligible for Lifestyle Awards only if they have selected these to be judged as part of their entry.
• All entries, except Multi Unit, are eligible for the Craftsmanship Award
• If possible, entries will now have photography taken on the same day as judging, regardless of any entrant supplied photography.
• Volume/Group Housing New Home and Multi Unit entries will now be judged twice as per all entries should they achieve Gold Reserve Finalist status as they are now eligible for Supreme and Lifestyle Awards
How to enter
Enter online now!
To enter log into Offsite at www.masterbuilder.co.nz
. Then click “Enter House of the Year” advert on the home page to start your entry.
You can visit the entry website
to find out all you need to know about the competition,
For more information please contact your Regional Branch Manager – click here
for contact details.
We look forward to receiving your entry.